We are excited to offer full day programs for Kindergarten through 6th grade campers during select schools’ Spring Break. We base our program out of specific schools in the Pasadena Area. We are open daily from 8:00 AM until 6:00 PM.
Spaces are available on a first come, first served basis. Spaces are limited and some days fill more quickly than others. Each day includes a field trip, fun games and activities, and 10 hours of safe, supervised TSC style activities. Full days cost $85.
Children will need comfortable clothes, closed toe shoes and a peanut product free lunch each day. Call the office for more information at (626) 794-1156.
Spring Camp Week 1 (3/26-3/30/18)
- Monday 3/26: Pederson Auto Museum
- Tuesday 3/27: Aquarium of the Pacific
- Wednesday 3/28: Griffith Observatory
- Thursday 3/29: Pacific Park
- Friday 3/30: Hike in Eaton Canyon
Spring Camp Week 2 (4/2-4/6/18)
- Monday 4/2: Kidspace Children’s Museum
- Tuesday 4/3: Columbia Memorial Space Center
- Wednesday 4/4: Cabrillo Aquarium
- Thursday 4/5: Scooters Jungle
- Friday 4/6: Hiking in Monrovia Canyon